"Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this. Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."— Robert Jordan

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I just realized that today is the 5th anniversary of the day we moved into our house. :) We've come a long way since then... the only rooms in the house that we haven't "renovated" are the kitchen and the dining room. Hopefully one of these days when I get my act together and stop spending money at Target (insert chagrined look here), we'll be able to take down the wall between the kitchen and dining room and make a large eat-in kitchen. Then it'll be my dream house. Although, the fact that these walls contain the love of my life, my two beautiful, bright and adorable children and all the amazing memories that go along with them make this my dream HOME in every sense of the word. Our house isn't huge, it isn't modern, it isn't a "McMansion," it may not have a huge yard, or a garage, or a master suite... but it's perfect because it's OURS and it's where I brought both of my kids home to... and that's why I never want to move.

3 comments:

April said...

insert tear here....

ham1299 said...

What a touching post! :-)

I hear ya on the spending at Target! (((Hugs))) Congrats on 5 years in your house!

Jen said...

I want a house/home....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin